martes, 7 de agosto de 2012

Shiny days





But it's only when you leave
that I'm staying up alone
and you just walked out the door
even even start to moan.
I said baby baby please
don't you leave me sitting here
got a lot of imagination for all horrible things.
But you're ready in the car
and you're driving your way home well,
I'm leaving you a message
on the telephone saying:

Oh, baby
bring me my shiny days
bring me my shiny days back
and he said;
Oh, darling,
bring me my shiny days
and take away the rainy days.

And it's been three days past
but you still have not been back
you've got a lot of work to do
you're a busy busy man.
But i'm still waiting for you
with the same love as before
yes, i'm still waiting for you
to give me more and more.

Oh, baby, 
bring me my shiny days 
bring me my shiny days back 
and he said; 
Oh, darling, 
bring me my shiny days
and take away the rainy days.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario